The family of Bernard Freese would like to
extend their heartfelt thanks to all of you, for the prayers, cards, flowers, food, memorials and fun stories about our Dad.
A special thanks to the Virginia Gay Hospital and the Virginia Gay Annex staff for taking such good care of Dad for the past 6 1/2 years. His big smile and farmer wave will be missed, as well as him being the unofficial greeter at the Annex.
Thank you to the St. Mary's Church, especially Father Barta, for attending to Bernard's
spiritual needs. Also, thanks to St. Mary's
Catholic Church for providing the meal and
Phillips Funeral Home for their services.
Dad's spirit will live on through us all.
The Bernard J. Freese Family
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Lindsey Culver's homer sends Jefferson to 5A state softball semifinals
- Manchester welcomes North Linn with another state banner
- Cedar Rapids school district moves to fire teacher for 'inappropriate use of African-American baby doll'
- Don Bosco upends No. 5 Alburnett in 1A substate baseball final
- Newton's 7th-inning home run sinks Xavier in state softball quarterfinals
- Judge sentences Tama man to probation for sexually abusing 8-year-old girl