Jerry and Mary Ellen Sharp!
Jerry and Mary Ellen Sharp of Marquette will
celebrate their 60th wedding anniversary on Jan. 25. Jerry Sharp and the former Mary Ellen Schaumberg were married at St. Mary's Catholic Church in McGregor on Jan. 25, 1958.
Their children are Lori (Jay) Dull of Cockeysville, MD; Gina (Dana) Denning of Aurora, CO; Shelly (Joe) Heitzman of West Des Moines, IA; Deanne (Steve) Hoerner of St. Louis, MO; and Gary (Irene) Sharp of Oklahoma City, OK. The couple has 10 grandchildren and three great-grandchildren. A celebration with family is
scheduled for this summer.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
- Man identified who was found in Iowa River
- Medicaid dental benefits cap delayed
- Cedar Rapids Teacher: ‘misunderstanding’ over use of black baby doll should not have resulted in firing
- Louisa-Muscatine rallies past Regina for 2A state softball championship
- Views from atop Mount Trashmore must wait
- When Kinnick throws the boos on its own