We would like to thank all the friends, family and neighbors for the many acts of kindness
extended to us at the time of Bobbie's sudden passing. The many cards of sympathy,
donations to the memorial, donations of food and flowers were all very much appreciated.
We are very grateful for the prayers, memories, offerings of condolence and every expression of kindness. A special thank you to the American Legion Post #298 for their presentation of
Vivian Gorman and Family
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Lindsey Culver's homer sends Jefferson to 5A state softball semifinals
- Manchester welcomes North Linn with another state banner
- Cedar Rapids school district moves to fire teacher for 'inappropriate use of African-American baby doll'
- Don Bosco upends No. 5 Alburnett in 1A substate baseball final
- Newton's 7th-inning home run sinks Xavier in state softball quarterfinals
- Judge sentences Tama man to probation for sexually abusing 8-year-old girl