How does Lorna Barnes spell
After more than 30 years at Farmers State Bank, Lorna has decided it's time to sail into the next chapter of her life retirement! A cruise around Australia and New Zealand is planned and
that's just one of the trips anticipated for this year!
As FSB's Senior Vice President/Chief
Financial Officer, Lorna has spent the past 30 years serving on the bank's
Senior Management Team along with leading several internal committees.
She has been an outstanding community leader and volunteer, serving on
numerous boards and committees
impacting our community.
Thank you, Lorna, for your expertise, leadership, commitment and dedication to both FSB and the Neighbor family. We wish you a long and happy
retirement filled with many travels and adventures!
Congratulations from your FSB family!
MORE Job Well Done ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
- Police investigating Sunday night shooting that injured bystander
- More than 2,000 naloxone kits distributed in Iowa
- University of Iowa president in top quarter of public higher education pay
- Siblings with University of Iowa ties may face deportation
- Dirty 'W': Jake Rudock, Iowa defense pull Hawkeyes out of the pit of ultimate darkness
- Iowa high school state softball: Monday's schedule, scores, live updates