The children and grandchildren of Betty and Bill Briggs of Cedar Rapids, IA are excited and very proud to congratulate them on their 70 years of marriage. Bill Briggs and the former Betty McCabe were united in marriage on Dec. 30, 1947 in Cedar Rapids. Sharing in their joy are children Don (Dianna) Briggs, Jan (Dan) Gianni and Dick (Susan) Briggs, along with their
grandchildren, William, Kyle and Lauren.
Betty and Bill are full of energy and enthusiasm for travel, and when not travelling internationally, they have enjoyed numerous trips to all
corners of the United States. The couple
enjoyed living in Washington, D.C. for 15 years, residing in the International Eastern Star
Temple, and returned to Cedar Rapids following their service to the organization.
The happy couple celebrated their anniversary in Branson, MO and will spend family time during the holidays, celebrating with them.
Congratulations Mom and Dad on this amazing milestone! We love you.
If you would like to, send a card of
2403 Camelot Ave. NW
Cedar Rapids, IA 52405
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Woman shot in northeast Cedar Rapids
- University of Iowa president in top quarter of public higher education pay
- More than 2,000 naloxone kits distributed in Iowa
- Siblings with University of Iowa ties may face deportation
- New state softball tournament format means fewer consolation games
- Iowa high school state softball 2018: Our predictions