I would like to thank all the wonderful friends that came to Verlin Hepker's
funeral. Your cards,
sympathy, stories, your thoughtfulness and your love are
greatly appreciated. I really needed it.
Also, to the ones who couldn't stay, thank you to all who gave to the memorial of our Loving 4 Legged Pets at the Cedar Valley Humane
Society. The people gave from their hearts $270. Thank you to all of our wonderful friends.
I'm sorry for not being able to thank you all with cards to those who sent cards and all. I
couldn't remember or read all the names and addresses of all our friends. Just don't get old. That's what makes us have a loss for words, we forget. Ha!
Jo Hanna Hepker
MORE Thank Yous ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
- Can Iowa manufacturers attract more women employees?
- Creating a better route to truck parking in Iowa
- Iowa City High’s Zach Jones flashes skills at Iowa Shrine Bowl before walking on at Iowa State
- Final area softball Super Ten
- Sean Boardman propels North Linn into state baseball semifinals
- Open office plans are as bad as you thought