The children and grandchildren of Keith and
Connie Byers of Monticello, IA are excited to congratulate them on 50 years of marriage. Keith Byers and the former Connie Rosendahl were united in marriage on Dec. 23, 1967 at The United Methodist Church in Central City, IA. Sharing in their joy are children Matt (Greta) Byers, Ben (Debbie) Byers, and Elizabeth (Eric Douglas) Morgan, along with grandchildren
Caleb, Gavin, Jacob, Jackson, Paige, Tyler and Holly. They will be celebrating with a family
dinner on the evening of Dec. 23 as well as a family vacation next summer.
Please share in their celebration with a card and special memory at:
723 W. First St., Monticello, IA 52310
Congratulations! We love you!
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
- Man identified who was found in Iowa River
- Medicaid dental benefits cap delayed
- Cedar Rapids Teacher: ‘misunderstanding’ over use of black baby doll should not have resulted in firing
- Louisa-Muscatine rallies past Regina for 2A state softball championship
- Views from atop Mount Trashmore must wait
- When Kinnick throws the boos on its own