Major Jack J. Raitt II, son of Jack and Marsha Raitt of Iowa City, was promoted to Lieutenant Colonel in the United States Air Force on Dec. 1 at the Old Capital Senate Chamber. A 1987 graduate of Regina High School, Jack is presently the Director of Communications for the Joint Task Force Civil Support at Joint Base Langley-Eustis. Jack currently lives in Chesapeake, VA with his wife Joanne and four of their daughters: Emily, Jessica, Molly and Carleen. Their oldest daughter, Lian, lives in Hawaii with her husband Bryan and their two children Brayden and Elise.
MORE Job Well Done ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
- Man identified who was found in Iowa River
- Medicaid dental benefits cap delayed
- Cedar Rapids Teacher: ‘misunderstanding’ over use of black baby doll should not have resulted in firing
- Louisa-Muscatine rallies past Regina for 2A state softball championship
- Views from atop Mount Trashmore must wait
- When Kinnick throws the boos on its own