On Saturday, August 19, 2017, Emily Kay Nieman, daughter of Joseph and Sharon Nieman of LeMars, IA, and Ethan Cecil Walton, son of Kent and Lisa Walton of Marion, IA,
exchanged vows in a beautiful outdoor ceremony at the Jester Park Lodge in Granger, IA.
Mr. and Mrs. Walton reside in Waukee, IA, where Emily is employed as a Social Worker II at Mercy Medical Center in Des Moines, IA. Ethan serves as the Executive Director of Kennybrook Village in Grimes, IA, and as a 2nd Lieutenant in the Iowa Army National Guard.
A wedding trip to New Zealand will take place in the winter of 2018.
MORE Weddings ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa tax revenue grows, fueled by federal income tax change
- Search continues for missing UI Student, last seen in Brooklyn, IA
- Photos: Tornado rips through downtown Marshalltown
- Grassley marks 25 years in Senate voting streak
- University of Iowa deregisters another 38 groups
- #oniowapod talks Hawkeye position battles, and solving the WR position