Sherwood 50th Anniversary Ron and Pat (Carrigg) Sherwood celebrated their 50th Anniversary with their children and grandchildren. The couple were married Nov. 24, 1967 at St. Matthews Catholic Church in Cedar Rapids, IA. They are blessed with three children, Julie (Mike) Walsh of Fairfax, Michelle (Daryl) Bierschenk of Van Horne, and Scott (Tina Norris) of Lisbon; and four grandchildren, Elisa (Brian) Atwood of Toddville, Morgan (Brandon) Schmall of Palo, and Braden and Justin Bierschenk of Van Horne. Best wishes may be sent to Ron and Pat at: 8908 Spring Green Court Cedar Rapids, IA 52411
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
- Can Iowa manufacturers attract more women employees?
- Creating a better route to truck parking in Iowa
- Iowa City High’s Zach Jones flashes skills at Iowa Shrine Bowl before walking on at Iowa State
- Final area softball Super Ten
- Sean Boardman propels North Linn into state baseball semifinals
- Open office plans are as bad as you thought