Jack and Susie (Welbourne) Lindstrom, of
Marion, will be celebrating 50 years of marriage on Nov. 25. They were married at Trinity
Lutheran Church in Cedar Rapids.
They are blessed with two children, Mike
Lindstrom of Marion and Tina Lindstrom White (Mike) of Cedar Rapids; five grandchildren,
two stepgrandchildren and one great-grandson.
They will be celebrating with a family dinner at a Cedar Rapids restaurant.
If you would like to send them a
congratulations, cards may be sent to:
2330 Prairie Hill Dr., Marion, IA 52302
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa City Council seat open after Kingsley Botchway II resigns
- Another comeback sends Cedar Rapids Washington to state baseball
- Solon shuts out Fairfield for 7th trip to state baseball
- Prosecutor dismisses attempted murder charges in downtown Cedar Rapids shooting
- Western Dubuque rolls past No. 3 Cedar Rapids Prairie, into state baseball tournament
- Indianola’s Sydney Sickels shuts down Jefferson in state softball semifinals