Leonard and Betty Hartl will celebrate 70 years of marriage today, Nov. 19, with a family dinner
hosted by their children and spouses Ruth and Rick Pierce, Hiawatha, IA; Donna Hanley, Bryant, AR; Carol Sauer, Marion, IA; Paul and Kathy Hartl, Central City, IA; and Nancy and Randy McGovern, Anamosa, IA.
The former Betty Buchtela and Leonard Hartl exchanged vows at St. Wenceslaus Catholic Church,
Cedar Rapids, IA on Nov. 19, 1947. They have 12 grandchildren and 12 great-grandchildren.
Please honor them on this special occasion with a card mailed to:
P.O. Box 220, Alburnett, IA 52202
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
- Can Iowa manufacturers attract more women employees?
- Creating a better route to truck parking in Iowa
- Iowa City High’s Zach Jones flashes skills at Iowa Shrine Bowl before walking on at Iowa State
- Final area softball Super Ten
- Sean Boardman propels North Linn into state baseball semifinals
- Open office plans are as bad as you thought