Cleo and Kathie (Freeman) Montgomery will
celebrate their 50th Wedding Anniversary with an Open House on Sunday, Nov. 26, 2017 from noon to 3 p.m. at the Hiawatha Community
Center. Cleo and Kathleen (Kathie) were
married on Nov. 25, 1967, at the Little Brown Church in Nashua, IA.
Hosting the event will be their children Todd and Troy (Lori), along with their grandchildren Presley and Chase Montgomery.
No gifts please. Cards may be sent to:
250 Cimarron Dr. #123, Hiawatha, IA 52233
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa GDP growth outpaces the nation
- Coggon defendant ‘danger to community,’ judge says
- Drew Tate talking made-up injuries and Dominique Douglas' debut: A lot going on here
- Judge denies immunity in Cedar Rapids stand-your-ground case
- DeWitt Central ends Cedar Rapids Xavier’s 17-game winning streak in 3A district final
- Iowa high school state softball 2018: Monday's scores and area coverage