Ralph and Janet (Pogue) Wilfong are celebrating their 55th wedding anniversary. They were
united in marriage Nov. 18, 1962 at the Marion Presbyterian Church.
They have been blessed with two sons, Scott (Denise) and Brent (Lori), as well as many
grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
They are a true testament of their wedding vows.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Oelwein stuns No. 1 Cascade in 2A district baseball final
- Federal cuts limit Iowa’s access to health insurance enrollment services
- More than 2,000 naloxone kits distributed in Iowa
- Branstad urges farmers to ‘take the long view’ in U.S.-China trade dispute
- In Iowa: Race for governor opens a debate over closure
- Operation Quickfind: Justin Smith (Canceled, Smith has been found)