Laura Marie Schulte of Tiffin and Shawn Michael Hagen of Atkins were united in marriage Sept. 23, 2017 at Crescent Moon in Sedona, AZ. They
reside in Laveen, AZ.
The bride is the daughter of Nick Schulte (Norway) and Cathy Nunn (Tiffin) and the granddaughter of Art and Karen Schulte (Norway). The groom is the son of Mark and Irene Hagen (Laveen, AZ) and grandson of Kenny and Pat Hagen (Homestead).
The newlyweds are planning to celebrate their
nuptials with family and friends in Iowa later this coming spring.
MORE Weddings ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa GDP growth outpaces the nation
- Coggon defendant ‘danger to community,’ judge says
- DeWitt Central ends Cedar Rapids Xavier’s 17-game winning streak in 3A district final
- Judge denies immunity in Cedar Rapids stand-your-ground case
- Solon belts 4 home runs in district final triumph over Clear Creek Amana
- Drew Tate talking made-up injuries and Dominique Douglas' debut: A lot going on here