Gale Mathews and Bonnie Jons were married on Nov. 11, 1967 in Center Point, IA. Gale is a
contractor and owner of County Line Construction, and Bonnie is a homemaker. Together they have three children, Rick and Karie (Mathews) Catherwood of Vinton, IA, Kelly Mathews of LaPorte City, IA and Caleb and Katrina (Mathews) Weber of Jesup, IA. They also have two grand-children, Marisa Mathews and Logan Weber. The family is having a card shower for this milestone anniversary. Cards may be sent to:
10940 S. Blackhawk-Buchanan Ave.
LaPorte City, IA 50651
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Semi driver strikes Marion home, knocking it from foundation, setting it on fire
- Report: Ethanol maker shuts down 2 Iowa plants
- University of Iowa fires lecturer warned of harassment
- Man charged in stabbing death of Mollie Tibbetts to be arraigned Wednesday
- Younkers relaunches online, and some brick-and-mortar stores may reopen
- Iowa football: 5 things to know about No. 16 Wisconsin