Gale Mathews and Bonnie Jons were married on Nov. 11, 1967 in Center Point, IA. Gale is a
contractor and owner of County Line Construction, and Bonnie is a homemaker. Together they have three children, Rick and Karie (Mathews) Catherwood of Vinton, IA, Kelly Mathews of LaPorte City, IA and Caleb and Katrina (Mathews) Weber of Jesup, IA. They also have two grand-children, Marisa Mathews and Logan Weber. The family is having a card shower for this milestone anniversary. Cards may be sent to:
10940 S. Blackhawk-Buchanan Ave.
LaPorte City, IA 50651
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa City Council seat open after Kingsley Botchway II resigns
- Another comeback sends Cedar Rapids Washington to state baseball
- Solon shuts out Fairfield for 7th trip to state baseball
- Western Dubuque rolls past No. 3 Cedar Rapids Prairie, into state baseball tournament
- Prosecutor dismisses attempted murder charges in downtown Cedar Rapids shooting
- Indianola’s Sydney Sickels shuts down Jefferson in state softball semifinals