Gale Mathews and Bonnie Jons were married on Nov. 11, 1967 in Center Point, IA. Gale is a
contractor and owner of County Line Construction, and Bonnie is a homemaker. Together they have three children, Rick and Karie (Mathews) Catherwood of Vinton, IA, Kelly Mathews of LaPorte City, IA and Caleb and Katrina (Mathews) Weber of Jesup, IA. They also have two grand-children, Marisa Mathews and Logan Weber. The family is having a card shower for this milestone anniversary. Cards may be sent to:
10940 S. Blackhawk-Buchanan Ave.
LaPorte City, IA 50651
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Cedar Rapids man tried to set vehicle on fire at Five Seasons Parkade, police say
- Mike Zadick responds after dismissal from Iowa State wrestling staff
- Mollie Tibbetts search: Investigators launch website to seek more information on missing Iowa student
- Mollie Tibbetts: Watch Live at 3 p.m. as investigators give updates regarding case
- EPA chief does little to calm Iowa farmers’ fears
- When Iowa football turned the corner