Danny and Dianne Hartz will celebrate their 50th anniversary on Nov. 11. Daniel Hartz and Dianne Good were united in marriage on Nov. 11, 1967 at St. John Lutheran Church, Newhall, IA.
They have two sons, Jason and Jeff (Jenny), and two granddaughters, Gretta and Libby.
Danny and Dianne are celebrating with a family weekend and later with a Caribbean Cruise.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Oatmeal, breakfast foods contain unsafe amounts of weed killer
- The greatest comeback in Iowa football history
- Crisp Cedar Rapids opens in NewBo City Market
- The Swarm at Kinnick no Iowa fan will ever forget
- Cedar Rapids Kennedy shakes up coaching duties with playoff hunt in mind
- Cedar Rapids Jefferson begins Chris Buesing era with untested team