To everyone who has supported us following the death of Mort, we would like to express our
sincere thanks and appreciation. Your many acts of kindness and sympathy continue to be a great comfort to us in our time of sorrow.
Thank you to the Iowa City Public Library At Home service for providing multitudes of audio books to Mort since he lost his sight. We also wish to extend our gratitude to the UIHC Oncology Team, Father Rudy and his staff at St. Patrick's Church, and to all the staff at Lensing Funeral and Cremation Service.
Marcy Ockenfels and Family
MORE Thank Yous ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- ‘We need help’: After brawl at apartment complex, residents plead to Cedar Rapids officials
- Mollie Tibbetts search: Investigators highlight five possible points of interest
- Police investigating after SUV struck a 14-year-old boy and drove away
- Video of officer shooting Burlington mother must be public, judge rules
- Iowa City High has enthusiasm necessary for bounce-back season
- Marion man convicted of trafficking large quantities of meth