Aaron and Melissa Lockwood of Ida Grove, IA
announce the birth of their son, Emmett Yeoman Lockwood. Emmett arrived at 10:50 p.m. on
Thursday, Oct. 19, 2017, at St. Luke's Regional Medical Center, Sioux City, IA. He weighed
9 pounds, 1 ounce and measured 21 inches long. Maternal grandparents are Dennis and Sandy Sykes of Ida Grove. Paternal grandparents are
Kathy and Larry Schoenfelder of Cedar Rapids, IA and Scott and Cathy Lockwood of Marion, IA. Great-grandparents are Ruth Bergmann of
Holstein, IA and John and Ardis Reiss of Van Horne, IA. Great-great-grandparents are Yeoman and Erma Cowlishaw of Waterloo, IA.
MORE New Arrivals ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- ‘We need help’: After brawl at apartment complex, residents plead to Cedar Rapids officials
- Mollie Tibbetts search: Investigators highlight five possible points of interest
- Police investigating after SUV struck a 14-year-old boy and drove away
- Hubbell hears concerns on mental health care
- UI weighs requiring first-,second-year students to live on campus
- Former nurse convicted of stealing pain meds from patients