... A decade of marriage began with my wife
Monica, lifting me up through the darkness,
encouraging me to stand, guiding me out of the shadows of the past and into the light of a
hopeful future, filled with joy, and laughter, and peace. Not enough space or words to thank you for all the patience and love you have given me. God bless you.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Police: Drunk motorcyclist takes officers on high speed chase down I-380, reaching 111 mph
- Earlier start boosts Chris Peters’ confidence in 2nd District race
- Linn County Sheriffs apprehend white BMW driver wanted from Jones County
- Midland grinds out Week 0 victory over No. 5 Lone Tree
- Hard Drive Performance Center set for Saturday grand opening in downtown Cedar Rapids
- Davenport superintendent Art Tate reprimanded