Kasey Taylor Bannon and Jordan Seth Juel were united in marriage on Oct. 15, 2016 at the North American Martyrs Catholic Church in Lincoln, NE.
Parents of the couple are Pam and Doug Bannon of Marion and Diane and Richard Juel of Cedar Falls. A reception and dance followed the wedding at the Nebraska
Erin Robinson, sister of the bride, was the matron of honor. Bridesmaids were Julie Rabe, Lisa Riley, Kristi Brown, Megan Reed, and Erin Van Praag. Kinley Hunemuller, friend of the couple, was the flower girl, and the bride's personal attendant was LeKeisha Weimerskirch. Adam Hunemuller, friend of the groom, was the best man. Groomsmen were Ryan Waldon, Eric
Blair-Broeker, Brandon List, Adam Meirick, and Ben Bannon. Ushers were John Capps, PJ Tentinger, and Thad Sturm.
The couple reside in Lincoln, NE where
Kasey is an academic advisor in the College of Engineering for the University of
Nebraska, and Jordan is a software
developer for Ameritas lnsurance Company.
MORE Weddings ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Cedar Rapids man tried to set vehicle on fire at Five Seasons Parkade, police say
- Mike Zadick responds after dismissal from Iowa State wrestling staff
- Mollie Tibbetts search: Investigators launch website to seek more information on missing Iowa student
- Mollie Tibbetts: Watch Live at 3 p.m. as investigators give updates regarding case
- When Iowa football turned the corner
- 105 and sharp as a tack