On Sept. 2, 1967, Ted and Nancy (Leitz) Crow were married at the Assumption Catholic Church in Cresco, IA.
A family celebration was hosted at Lake Okoboji by children Kathleen Moasser of Scottsdale, AZ, Stephen Crow and wife Janice of Ames, IA, and Christine Crow of Des Moines, IA.
Also in attendance were grandchildren Kaveh Moasser and Brandon and Hannah Crow, and their cousin Addison Holderman.
Fun was had by all!!!
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Cedar Rapids man tried to set vehicle on fire at Five Seasons Parkade, police say
- Mike Zadick responds after dismissal from Iowa State wrestling staff
- Mollie Tibbetts search: Investigators launch website to seek more information on missing Iowa student
- Mollie Tibbetts: Watch Live at 3 p.m. as investigators give updates regarding case
- EPA chief does little to calm Iowa farmers’ fears
- When Iowa football turned the corner