The William "Bill" Lacy Family
Despite his handicap sticker saying "non-expiring", it did expire Sept. 4, 2017. Bill winged his way to Heaven immediately restored to health and peace, as God promises. Our hearts are filled beyond measure for the calls, cards, food, visits, flowers, stones and monetary gifts. Our souls burst with gratitude for the care and compassion of the entire Hiawatha Care Center staff, including the bath aide whom Bill admonished not to mess up his 10 hairs when drying him.
Hugs and Laughter,
Marlene, Keith, Ramona, Rita, Gunnar Lacy and Teresa Williams
MORE Thank Yous ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- ‘We need help’: After brawl at apartment complex, residents plead to Cedar Rapids officials
- Mollie Tibbetts search: Investigators highlight five possible points of interest
- Police investigating after SUV struck a 14-year-old boy and drove away
- Former nurse convicted of stealing pain meds from patients
- Iowa City High has enthusiasm necessary for bounce-back season
- Hubbell hears concerns on mental health care