in Grant Wood Country
Michael Jordan Conmey and Jessica Kristine
Harding of Whitefish Bay, WI exchanged wedding vows on Saturday, August 26, 2017 at St. Joseph's Catholic Church in Stone City, IA officiated by Rev. Scott Boone. A reception followed at Sutliff Cider in Lisbon, IA. Parents are Larry and Kathleen Conmey of Mt. Vernon, IA and Richard and Kris Harding of Cedarburg, WI.
Mike graduated from Loras College in Dubuque and the University of Iowa Law School. He is an
attorney with Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Company in Milwaukee. Jessica was a student at Carroll University in Waukesha, WI for both
undergraduate and graduate studies. She is a presently a Physician Assistant at Quadmed in Port Washington, WI.
MORE Weddings ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Jake Wilson search: Father Mike Wilson arrested for assault following news conference
- Preseason Iowa high school football rankings: Defending champion Xavier leads the pack in 3A
- Johnson County elections: Early voting schedules and candidate forums
- Officials: Jake Wilson's remains likely found by kayakers in Wolf Creek
- Union authorizes strike at Rockwell Collins
- Iowa governor race: Hubbell ad defends Younkers claims from Reynolds campaign