Helen and Bob Wertz of Cedar Rapids, IA will celebrate their 50th Anniversary with an open house
Saturday, Oct. 21 from 2 - 5 p.m. at the Fairfax City Hall Building, 300 80th St. Ct., Fairfax, IA. A light lunch will be served.
Bob and Helen were married Oct. 7, 1967 in Cedar Rapids. They were blessed with three children:
Roberta, Mary (Charles) Bertsch and David (Kelly); and three grandchildren: Tylar (Andy) Schlichte, and
Sam and Nash.
Your presence is their present.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- ‘We need help’: After brawl at apartment complex, residents plead to Cedar Rapids officials
- Mollie Tibbetts search: Investigators highlight five possible points of interest
- Police investigating after SUV struck a 14-year-old boy and drove away
- Video of officer shooting Burlington mother must be public, judge rules
- Marion man convicted of trafficking large quantities of meth
- Iowa City High has enthusiasm necessary for bounce-back season