Leon and Mary Hartogh of Marion, IA celebrated their 55th Wedding Anniversary on Oct. 6 with
family. They were married Oct. 6, 1962 at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Lacona, IA.
Leon retired after working as a Golf Course
Superintendent. Mary retired after working in
They have three children, John (Sue) Hartogh of Marion, Susan (Mark) Heitman of Kalona, IA, and Maggie Hartogh (Larry Pfab) of Central City, IA. They have 15 grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
Leon and Mary thank God for their many years of health and happiness, for their loving family, and for their many great friends.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- When a performer drops a gig, who foots the bill?
- Jake Wilson search: Father Mike Wilson arrested for assault following news conference
- Preseason Iowa high school football rankings: Defending champion Xavier leads the pack in 3A
- Johnson County elections: Early voting schedules and candidate forums
- Police: Drunk motorcyclist takes officers on high speed chase down I-380, reaching 111 mph
- Crisis Center of Johnson County debuts expanded warehouse