A big thank you to all my family and friends for the awesome 80th birthday surprise party.
A special thank you to my children, Nancy, Cathy, Karen and Mark, their spouses, my grandchildren and great-grandchildren, who all worked so hard to make the party a success. It was very wonderful to see everyone. They came from Minnesota,
Wisconsin, Arizona, Illinois, Ohio, Florida, Missouri and Iowa. I will always cherish all the thoughtful and special cards and gifts.
Thank you to my brother-in-law, sister-in-law,
Pete and Jeanne, our special friends Harold and Darlene, who helped my husband arrange so I was surprised. (If there is anyone else I forgot to mention, thank you also!)
Last of all, thank you to my husband Jim for the true gift of love he gave me. He can now sleep at night, as he had many sleepless nights arranging the party and keeping it a surprise.
MORE Thank Yous ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Cedar Rapids’ indoor football franchise solicits fan submissions for new team name, logo, colors
- Iowa defensive line: A.J. Epenesa wears his heart on his shoulder
- Iowa offensive line: Tristan Wirfs is not afraid to throw down
- Cedar Rapids woman smoked marijuana before fatal crash, authorities say
- Prestige Dance Studio debuts Marion venue
- House fire that injured two firefighters, killed family’s cat was intentionally set, officials say