Geraldine "Terry" Shepard
Oct. 8, 1927 Dec. 16, 2016
They say there is a reason,
They say time will heal.
But neither time nor reason
Will change the way we feel.
For no one knows the heartache
That lies behind our smiles.
No one knows how many times
We've broken down and cried.
We want to tell you something
So there will not be any doubt.
You are so wonderful to think of,
But so hard to be without.
We love and miss you every day. XO
MORE In Remembrance ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Cedar Rapids man tried to set vehicle on fire at Five Seasons Parkade, police say
- Mike Zadick responds after dismissal from Iowa State wrestling staff
- Mollie Tibbetts search: Investigators launch website to seek more information on missing Iowa student
- Mollie Tibbetts: Watch Live at 3 p.m. as investigators give updates regarding case
- Woman arrested after hitting officer with beer bottle in Iowa City, police say
- 105 and sharp as a tack