June 30, 1938 Oct. 2, 2015
There have been so many happy times
So many memories, lovingly kept
You are no longer here to be
a part of my life
But your presence, I will never forget.
I miss you Mom.
MORE In Remembrance ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Cedar Rapids’ indoor football franchise solicits fan submissions for new team name, logo, colors
- Iowa defensive line: A.J. Epenesa wears his heart on his shoulder
- Iowa offensive line: Tristan Wirfs is not afraid to throw down
- Cedar Rapids woman smoked marijuana before fatal crash, authorities say
- Prestige Dance Studio debuts Marion venue
- House fire that injured two firefighters, killed family’s cat was intentionally set, officials say