Paul and Barbara (Sutliff) Hansel of Cedar Rapids were married on Oct. 6, 1957 at the First Presbyterian Church in Mount Vernon. They resided in Mount Vernon, Alburnett, Center Point and DeWitt, moved to Fort Wayne, IN in 1986, and in 2002 they returned to Cedar Rapids upon Paul's retirement from General Motors.
They have been blessed with three children: Julie Novak (Rick), Cedar Rapids, Eric Hansel (Sharon Harp), Colorado Springs, CO, and Brett Hansel (Sarah), Cedar Rapids; and five grandchildren: Nicole Novak Schroeder (Jacob), Seth and Shey Hansel, and David and Zoe Hansel.
Their family and friends celebrated this fantastic milestone at the wedding of their eldest granddaughter, Nicole, on Sept. 30. Please honor them and their 60 years together by sending your best wishes to:
626 27th St. NE, Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
Congratulations and much love from all your family!
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Johnson County elections: Early voting schedules and candidate forums
- Preseason Iowa high school football rankings: Defending champion Xavier leads the pack in 3A
- Officials: Jake Wilson's remains likely found by kayakers in Wolf Creek
- Union authorizes strike at Rockwell Collins
- Iowa governor race: Hubbell ad defends Younkers claims from Reynolds campaign
- Lion Bridge begins canning