On Oct. 7, 1967, Richard Pasker and Ruth (Kelchen) Pasker were married at Sacred Heart Catholic Church in Monticello, IA. They are the
parents of four children: daughters Angela Johnstone and Tammy (Scott) Wood of Marion, IA; and sons Rich Jr. of Vinton, IA and Roger
They are the proud grandparents of 10 grand-children and nine great-grandchildren.
Open House Celebration
Sunday, Oct. 8 from 2 5 p.m. at St. Stephens Catholic Church, 4700 Valley Farm Rd., Central City, IA. No gifts please!
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Mollie Tibbetts search: Investigators highlight five possible points of interest
- Cedar Rapids man tried to set vehicle on fire at Five Seasons Parkade, police say
- Mike Zadick responds after dismissal from Iowa State wrestling staff
- Mollie Tibbetts search: Investigators launch website to seek more information on missing Iowa student
- Mollie Tibbetts: Watch Live at 3 p.m. as investigators give updates regarding case
- EPA chief does little to calm Iowa farmers’ fears