Chuck and Carolyn Gensley of Millersburg, along with Scott and Kris Zebuhr of Manchester, are pleased to announce the upcoming marriage of their children Jennifer Gensley and Jake Zebuhr.
Jennifer is a graduate of English Valley High School and the University of Northern Iowa. She is a 1st grade teacher at Lutheran Interparish School in Williamsburg. Jake is a graduate of West Delaware High School and Kirkwood
Community College. He is employed at MPRC in Cedar Rapids. The couple will exchange vows in an October ceremony in Williamsburg, IA.
MORE Engagements ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Mollie Tibbetts search: Investigators highlight five possible points of interest
- Cedar Rapids man tried to set vehicle on fire at Five Seasons Parkade, police say
- Mike Zadick responds after dismissal from Iowa State wrestling staff
- Mollie Tibbetts search: Investigators launch website to seek more information on missing Iowa student
- Mollie Tibbetts: Watch Live at 3 p.m. as investigators give updates regarding case
- EPA chief does little to calm Iowa farmers’ fears