Our hearts are full of gratitude when we say
thank you to family and friends. The outpouring of support is overwhelming. Jim will be missed by so many.
Thank you for the kind words, visits, food, flowers and memorials. Thank you to Father Steimel, to the ladies of St. Paul's for the delicious dinner, and to the Oldorf Hospice House; their care and compassion will never be forgotten.
The Family of Jim Boddicker
Jeff & Amy Boddicker, Wayne & Jill Miller,
Doug & Janel Rathbun, Wes & Nicole Horn,
Nick & Corinn Berry
MORE Thank Yous ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Mollie Tibbetts’ father heading back home to California
- Ames could be nation’s economic harbinger
- Four more arrested in connection with Cedar Valley Townhomes brawl, bringing total to eight
- Iowa quarterbacks: Is Nate Stanley a first-round NFL draft pick?
- Iowa City man shoots himself, ultimately arrested for felony gun possession
- When Michigan got Iowa'd