Voters approved the largest school bond ever put to Iowa voters, $191.5 million, on Tuesday night, according to unofficial final results that will be certified by the auditor later in the week.
MORE K-12 Education ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Oatmeal, breakfast foods contain unsafe amounts of weed killer
- Preseason Iowa high school football rankings: Defending champion Xavier leads the pack in 3A
- Creative architect behind ‘newbo evolve’ fired
- Officials: Jake Wilson's remains likely found by kayakers in Wolf Creek
- Crisp Cedar Rapids opens in NewBo City Market
- Brawl instigated by outsiders, residents of SW Cedar Rapids apartment complex say