David and Joanne (Todnem) Lodge celebrated
50 years of marriage on August 27. They met at Westmar College and were married in Marshall, MN. God blessed them with two children, Trent and Teri (Dale) Patrick. They celebrated their
special day with a family dinner.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
- Body of Mollie Tibbetts believed found, News Conference at 4 p.m. today
- University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics replacing Java House
- Iowa offensive line: Tristan Wirfs is not afraid to throw down
- Iowa defensive line: A.J. Epenesa wears his heart on his shoulder
- 15-story complex gets another consideration by Iowa City Council following new conditions
- Cedar Rapids woman smoked marijuana before fatal crash, authorities say