Don and Naomi (Caldwell) Zeller are celebrating their 50th Anniversary. They were united in
marriage Sept. 16, 1967 at Edgewood Baptist Church, Cedar Rapids. Naomi retired after 36 years with Northwestern Bell Telephone Company. Don retired after 36 years with the Linn County Sheriff's Office, serving the last 14 as Sheriff. They have two daughters, Amy of Austin, TX, and Sara (Marty) of Johnson City, TN; and four
grandchildren, Micaela (19), Amara (17), Jaxon (14) and Madeline (10).
Their special day will be celebrated with family and friends at their home in Florida.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- When a performer drops a gig, who foots the bill?
- Jake Wilson search: Father Mike Wilson arrested for assault following news conference
- Preseason Iowa high school football rankings: Defending champion Xavier leads the pack in 3A
- Johnson County elections: Early voting schedules and candidate forums
- Crisis Center of Johnson County debuts expanded warehouse
- Officials: Jake Wilson's remains likely found by kayakers in Wolf Creek