being 90 years "Young"!
Please join his family in honoring this loving and generous husband, father of five, father-in-law, grandfather, great-grandfather, uncle, and friend of many.
A self-made man and lifetime Iowa farmer, having lived in Palo for most of his life. In his 90 years, Mel has never met a stranger and always enjoys sharing his life's story.
If you know of this "YOUNG" man, please help him mark this milestone by sending a greeting to:
3341 Pleasant Creek Rd.
Palo, IA 52324-9771
MORE Days to Remember ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Cedar Rapids man tried to set vehicle on fire at Five Seasons Parkade, police say
- Mike Zadick responds after dismissal from Iowa State wrestling staff
- Mollie Tibbetts search: Investigators launch website to seek more information on missing Iowa student
- Mollie Tibbetts: Watch Live at 3 p.m. as investigators give updates regarding case
- When Iowa football turned the corner
- 105 and sharp as a tack