Joe and Patty Strickland of Marion,
IA are pleased to announce the
marriage of their son, Kyle Strickland, to Ann-Marie Woods, daughter of Brian and Marianne Woods of Egg
Kyle and Ann-Marie were united in marriage on August 6, 2016 at Stella Maris Catholic Church in Baileys
Harbor, WI. A wedding reception
followed at Horseshoe Bay Golf Club.
Kyle is a graduate of Xavier High School, the University of Notre Dame ('08) and received his Doctorate of Physical Therapy from the University of Iowa in 2012. Ann-Marie is a
graduate of Notre Dame Academy in Los Angeles, CA, the University of
Notre Dame ('10) and received her
Juris Doctor degree, magna cum laude, from Boston College in 2015.
Kyle and Ann-Marie currently reside in Chicago, IL with their golden retriever, Norman. Kyle is employed as a
Physical Therapist at Northwestern Memorial Hospital. Ann-Marie is an
Associate at Jones Day, specializing in labor and employment law.
MORE Weddings ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa City Council seat open after Kingsley Botchway II resigns
- Another comeback sends Cedar Rapids Washington to state baseball
- Solon shuts out Fairfield for 7th trip to state baseball
- Western Dubuque rolls past No. 3 Cedar Rapids Prairie, into state baseball tournament
- Prosecutor dismisses attempted murder charges in downtown Cedar Rapids shooting
- Indianola’s Sydney Sickels shuts down Jefferson in state softball semifinals