Brittany Morgan Lenth and Eric Alan Wykert would like to announce their engagement and approaching marriage.
Brittany is a 2016 graduate of The Carver
College of Medicine at the University of Iowa with a Bachelor of Science Degree. She is
employed as a Sonographer in the OB/GYN department at the University of Iowa
Hospitals and Clinics.
Eric is a 2012 graduate of Western Illinois University with a Bachelor of Science degree and a 2016 graduate of Kirkwood Community College with an Associate of Applied Science Degree. He is employed as a Physical
Therapist Assistant at Ability Physical Therapy PC, in Mt. Vernon, IA.
Brittany is the daughter of Dr. Larry and Karen Lenth of Solon, IA. Eric is the son of Brent and Diane Wykert of Wapello, IA. Their
wedding, to be held in Iowa City, is set for
October of this year.
MORE Engagements ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Play Action: No. 16 Wisconsin Badgers at Iowa Hawkeyes
- Both rivals for congress wary of poll with big lead for Finkenauer
- Truck-into-home crash wasn’t first for Iowa semi driver, records show
- Person of interest in Duchess Cleaners fire faces arson charges in other cases
- The mind and the games for Matt Nelson
- How America is picking Wisconsin-Iowa