Jose "Tony" Cedeno, age 45, passed away
May 23, 2016 at St. Luke's Hospital due to
complications of MS. Tony was known for his love of music and his great dance moves. Tony was a sports fan and especially enjoyed cheering on the New York Yankees.
We would like to invite Tony's friends and family to a celebration of his life and fantastic spirit on Sunday, June 19th from 11 a.m. 2 p.m. at
Cedar Valley Park, 2250 Blakely Blvd. SE,
Cedar Rapids, IA.
In lieu of flowers and to honor his memory,
please consider making a donation to the
National Multiple Sclerosis Society at nationalmssociety.org.
MORE In Remembrance ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Man identified who was found in Iowa River
- Louisa-Muscatine rallies past Regina for 2A state softball championship
- Linn-Mar freshman Coy Sarsfield more than a baseball junkie
- Cedar Rapids Teacher: ‘misunderstanding’ over use of black baby doll should not have resulted in firing
- Iowa City sushi bar Takanami to become Mexican restaurant
- Election 2018: Hubbell outraises Reynolds in latest fundraising period