116 3rd St SE
Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52401
There are countless ways to express feelings of love.
True love can be shared between soul mates and best friends alike. Can you match these expressions of love to their source — be it a movie, love song, or play?
Match the quotes below with the speakers, then check your answers at the bottom of this article.
1. “Did my heart love till now? Forswear it, sight, For I ne'er saw true beauty till this night.”
2. “So it’s not going to be easy. It’s going to be really hard. We’re going to have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day.”
3. “Home is where heart is. Heart where cookie is. Math clear: Home is cookie.”
4. “Once more, you open the door, and you're here in my heart and my heart will go on and on.”
5. "Death cannot stop true love. All it can do is delay it for a while."
6. “I once believed love would be burning red. But it's golden, like daylight.”
7. “But don't change a hair for me, not if you care for me. Stay, little valentine, stay. Each day is Valentine’s Day.”
8. “Because when I look at you, I can feel it. And I look at you, and I’m home.”
9. "You want the moon? Just say the word, and I'll throw a lasso around it and pull it down."
10. “Love is putting someone else’s needs before yours.”
Who said it?
A. Olaf from “Frozen”
B. Taylor Swift
C. Cookie Monster
D. Romeo in “Romeo and Juliet”
E. Celine Dion
F. Frank Sinatra
G. Dory from “Finding Nemo”
H. Noah from “The Notebook”
I. George Bailey from “It’s a Wonderful Life”
J. Westley from “The Princess Bride”