Gazette reporter Jeremiah Davis calls up correspondent Rob Gray, still in San Antonion, to discuss the Iowa State men's basketball team's Sweet 16 berth after wins over North Carolina Central and North Carolina. The guys discuss the bizarre ending to the game against the Tar Heels, life without Georges Niang on the court after breaking his foot and the coaching job Fred Hoiberg has done over the past several weeks.You can also listen and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, here.
WHAT TO READ NEXT ...
- ‘We need help’: After brawl at apartment complex, residents plead to Cedar Rapids officials
- Mollie Tibbetts search: Investigators highlight five possible points of interest
- Hubbell hears concerns on mental health care
- Police investigating after SUV struck a 14-year-old boy and drove away
- UI weighs requiring first-,second-year students to live on campus
- Iowa City High has enthusiasm necessary for bounce-back season