Correspondent Rob Gray returns to the Cyclone Country Podcast this week with a report from National Signing Day, where ISU Coach Paul Rhoads told media that prized recruit Allen Lazard would be off limits to media for his freshman season. Gray and Gazette reporter Jeremiah Davis also talk about the ISU men's basketball team's triple-overtime victory against No. 19 Oklahoma State on Monday in Stillwater - the Cyclones' first win at Gallagher-Iba Arena since 1988, breaking a string of 18 straight losses.You can also listen and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, here.
WHAT TO READ NEXT ...
- DeWitt Central ends Cedar Rapids Xavier’s 17-game winning streak in 3A district final
- Washington edges Jefferson in crosstown substate baseball semifinal
- Solon belts 4 home runs in district final triumph over Clear Creek Amana
- At 10-1 to win Big Ten West, Iowa seems undervalued
- ‘What’s next’ for Lisbon? First trip to state softball semifinals in 22 years
- Assumption pops Benton in battle of last two 3A state softball champions