With the first ranked matchup between Iowa State and Iowa in men's basketball since 1987, the Cyclone Country Podcast brings you everything you'll need to know about the huge matchup between the Cyclones and Hawkeyes on Friday. Gazette reporter Jeremiah Davis and correspondent are joined by fellow Gazette reporter and OnIowa co-host Scott Dochterman to break down the differences (and similarities) between the two teams. The guys also once again bring you this week's Biggest Things, and debate what exactly the Cyclones will need to do to get a crucial non-conference win.You can also listen and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, here.
WHAT TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Stat Pak: Iowa isn’t bad, it’s just that Wisconsin is that much better
- River still expected to hit major flood stage Tuesday
- Against Wisconsin, Iowa coulda, shoulda, didn’t
- China uses Iowa newspaper supplement to bring trade war to the heartland
- Newstrack: Customer service ramps up at Linn County Treasurer’s Office
- Iowa College Aid Report: College trends hindering workforce training