The Cyclone Country Podcast returns after a week off to discuss the Iowa State men's basketball team's win over No. 7 Michigan on Saturday, as well as the Cyclones' upcoming road game against BYU. The Gazette's Jeremiah Davis and correspondent Rob Gray debate about the overall significance of the victory, their feelings on court-storming, and what -- if any -- impact the win had in the recruitment of highly-touted prep Rashad Vaughn. The guys also briefly touch on senior night for football against Kansas, and how bad the seniors want a win in Jack Trice Stadium for the fans.You can also listen and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, here.
WHAT TO READ NEXT ...
- ‘We need help’: After brawl at apartment complex, residents plead to Cedar Rapids officials
- Mollie Tibbetts search: Investigators highlight five possible points of interest
- Hubbell hears concerns on mental health care
- Police investigating after SUV struck a 14-year-old boy and drove away
- UI weighs requiring first-,second-year students to live on campus
- Iowa City High has enthusiasm necessary for bounce-back season