As the launch of Creative Week 2013 continues, three incredible innovators from Silicon Valley will be speaking in Iowa's Creative Corridor Wednesday October 23.
The American Advertising Federation Cedar Rapids-Iowa City will be hosting Ken Segall, author of Insanely Simple-The Obsession that Drives Apple's Success.
Scott Case, founder of Priceline.com and Scott Heiferman, founder of Meetup.com will be speaking at the Innovation Expo's Startup Iowa Town Hall event-a gathering of Iowa's innovation community.
Creative Week 2013 is the first seven-day truly regional festival of innovation, creativity and imagination in Iowa, with events taking place in Benton, Cedar, Iowa, Linn, Johnson, Jones, and Washington counties. Everyone in the area is invited to attend all scheduled events.Continue reading
WHAT TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa women’s basketball endures delay, routs No. 12 Michigan, 89-67
- Painful loss for Iowa men's basketball at Michigan, physically and emotionally
- Burlington man charged for operating large-scale meth ring between Burlington and Cedar Rapids
- Lawmaker seeks to ban traffic cameras in Iowa, except along Cedar Rapids’ S-curve
- Mount Vernon SURVIVES 2nd-half rally from Mount Pleasant in 3A substate semifinals
- Iowa GOP bill targeting Big Tech not based in reality, Democrats say