As the launch of Creative Week 2013 continues, three incredible innovators from Silicon Valley will be speaking in Iowa's Creative Corridor Wednesday October 23.
The American Advertising Federation Cedar Rapids-Iowa City will be hosting Ken Segall, author of Insanely Simple-The Obsession that Drives Apple's Success.
Scott Case, founder of Priceline.com and Scott Heiferman, founder of Meetup.com will be speaking at the Innovation Expo's Startup Iowa Town Hall event-a gathering of Iowa's innovation community.
Creative Week 2013 is the first seven-day truly regional festival of innovation, creativity and imagination in Iowa, with events taking place in Benton, Cedar, Iowa, Linn, Johnson, Jones, and Washington counties. Everyone in the area is invited to attend all scheduled events.Continue reading
WHAT TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Hotel, mixed-use planned across from Fleet Farm off Highway 100
- Hearing for man accused of killing Mollie Tibbetts reset after family emergency
- Police investigating Tuesday morning drive-by shooting in southwest Cedar Rapids
- Everyday Heroes: Ely volunteer firefighter ready to help, no matter what
- Iowa City Police debuts new civilian employee to bridge the gap between the department and the community
- Former Amana-area youth baseball club president accused of stealing $30,000 from organization