NEW YORK (AP) Here's a scary snack for trick-or-treaters: Candy Corn Oreos.
Kraft Foods Inc. says it's introducing its famous wafer cookie in a candy corn flavor ahead of the Halloween season. The cookies will be available exclusively at Target Corp. stores and retail for $3.59 for a package.Oreo is one of Kraft's biggest global snack brands. The Northfield, Ill., company adapts the black-and-white cookie for different markets -- such as fruity flavors in China -- and produces limited-edition versions. This year, for example, it sold Birthday Cake Oreos to celebrate the brand's 100th anniversary.
WHAT TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa Hawkeye football season ticket sales continue slide, while other sports are doing better (especially wrestling)
- Burdened by the flu, No. 1 Cascade guts out girls' basketball regional final against Regina
- Montezuma reaches third straight girls' state basketball tournament with 3-point barrage
- Maid-Rite coming back to Marion
- West Branch earns wire-to-wire win over Van Buren in girls’ basketball regional finals
- NFL combine: For Tristan Wirfs, the showing is the ‘mean’