NEW YORK (AP) Here's a scary snack for trick-or-treaters: Candy Corn Oreos.
Kraft Foods Inc. says it's introducing its famous wafer cookie in a candy corn flavor ahead of the Halloween season. The cookies will be available exclusively at Target Corp. stores and retail for $3.59 for a package.Oreo is one of Kraft's biggest global snack brands. The Northfield, Ill., company adapts the black-and-white cookie for different markets -- such as fruity flavors in China -- and produces limited-edition versions. This year, for example, it sold Birthday Cake Oreos to celebrate the brand's 100th anniversary.
WHAT TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Johnson County supervisors send letter to Gov. Reynolds asking for shelter-in-place order
- Coronavirus in Iowa, live updates for March 30: Mercy shifts respiratory clinic to increase patient capacity
- Former school bus driver accused of attempting to abuse a girl, 10, faces felony charges
- University of Iowa, Iowa State to refund housing, dining, and fees
- Coronavirus Q&A with University of Iowa experts
- Options of Linn County to furlough employees next month