DECORAH, Iowa (AP) — The online world is flocking again to see the newest egg laid by a famous northeast Iowa eagle family.
The renowned Decorah Eagle family welcomed the egg into the world Friday night.
The feathered family has gained international attention because of an internet nest-cam set up by the Raptor Resource Project. The website that allows people to watch has been viewed nearly 217 million times.Raptor Resource project researcher Bob Anderson says new equipment installed in October will give viewers an even better look at the eagle family this year. He says the next egg will likely be laid early next week.
WHAT TO READ NEXT ...
- Cedar Rapids Police warn public of a slew of “smash and grabs” of purses and wallets
- Sadly, two No. 1 running backs and a top safety no longer in Hawkeyes’ path
- Reynolds, Hubbell view Iowa mental health ranking differently
- Iowa high school football rankings: Dike-New Hartford regains sole possession of 1A No. 1
- C.J. Beathard to take over as San Francisco 49ers starting QB
- Cedar Rapids: ‘We are ready’ as Cedar River rises again